Thursday, August 4, 2011

‎"Have faith in God." - spoken by Jesus in Mark 11:22


I cannot explain this, I do not know where they went for 2 day's, but they are back. After two day's of stressing, Finding only Molly full of blood, not knowing where to start looking, and also how do i do tours without meerkats. I woke up this morning with one of two choices, I can find a new group of meerkats habituate them and in a couple of months i can do tours again. Or i can put my faith in God and trust in his promise. Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
So i resided on God and to take whatever comes my way.
And when i got to the meerkat site this afternoon all 13 meerkats were there, not a scrach on them, as if they have never been gone. Molly has even rejoined the family, no sign of her two companions.
Hopefully The male has taken Tinkie and went of to start their own family somewhere.
Would love to know where they were, but i wonder if we would ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment