Sunday, August 14, 2011

Confusion


Must have been the most confusing couple of day's of my life.
First the younger females started leaving the family, then Molly left and then came back.
then the whole family disappeared and molly came back full of blood. Then molly took on some of the outcasted females and a wild male. Then the whole family reappeared and Molly joined them again. Then molly left again and 3 day's later she came back, then Nicky left and joined the other outcasts on the edge of the territory. This morning Nicky was back sleeping in the same burrow system but in a side hole, but sneaked away before the others really woke up.
I feel like M&M's or smarties in a tumble dryer. This will teach me to go and get involved with a female orientated group of animals. I think i should have stuck with my horses.
But tomorrow's another day with another episode of the Meerkat ville soapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment