Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chaos in Meerkatville




This is scary. Went to Meerkat ville this afternoon, Camera, recording device all ready for action. I found Molly sitting all by her self at the burrows. I gave her a scolding for leaving her family again after the beating she got 2 days ago. I then just sat with her and took some photos of a steenbok walking past us at about 30 meters. when i look back at molly there was another meerkat with her and molly was standing facing me and she had blood all over her hip.
There were no sign of any of the other meerkats. I went to all the other burrows in our territory without luck.
A hundred questions are going through my mind.
What attacked them ???
Where are they????
Are more of them hurt???
Darkness caught me and i will have to look for them tomorrow morning.
I will fill you guys in on news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment