Monday, September 12, 2011

Spring




After all the beautiful rain we had this year our semi-desert Karroo landscape has turned into a flowering wonderland. I had a couple of flower power children (Golden oldy's) from Cambridge university on tour the other day, and the meerkats started feeling neglected, the way the people were giving more attention to the flowers.
No sign of the baby's yet. They usually make their appearance between 3 -4 weeks, and tomorrow it will be 4 weeks precisely. And with previous baby's they always left baby sitters the whole time, but this time there was only babysitters the first week, but since then no babysitters. I haven't seen Molly and one of the November 10, baby,s for 3 days now. I don't have a clue where they are but i'm not holding my breath yet as molly had done this to me before and then just arrive back home one day. I will check in the moment i have any news.

No comments:

Post a Comment