Saturday, July 2, 2011

a Kiss for prince charming


The weather? very peculiar!! It must be the coldest wettest winter in a long time, I'm asking again, where is global warming. If scientists can lie about that what else do they lie about.
Had a very wonderful experience yesterday afternoon. I went out to see where the meerkats would sleep and with the weather so cold and windy i found a spot against one of the burrows and i layed down in the sun and i waited for the meerkats to finish foraging. Enjoying the late afternoon sun i closed my eyes and just enjoyed the warm ray's, when after a while i felt a soft kiss, first on my head and then on my cheek. I slowly took my phone out of my pocket and pointed it at myself where i'm laying and took a picture, what a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment